My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ginageigley.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 28, 2007

I've Moved Out!

I have officially cleaned out my office and moved out! So what does that mean for you? Not much right now, except that my phone number has changed! If you need to contact me by phone, please call 850.529.1145 This number is temporary until we make our final move to San Diego. I will be VERY swamped over the next 30 days with weddings and closing up on sessions, so if you do not reach me, please leave me a message, and I will get back with you just as soon as I can!

Thank you again for your patronage and support! I have had a great time in Houston, and will miss all of my "babies" especially! I will officially be leaving Houston on February 11th, so you can still "use" me until about Feb 1st, and then we will officially close the doors here in Houston! But I will update the blog over the next month, so you remember that! :)

I hope you all had a very blessed Christmas, and wish you a VERY Happy New Year!!

Gina :)

No comments: